Yin Yoga Teacher Training 30h
Learn the art of being present and slowing down
* This course is not a part of the 50% off site wide Om For The Holidays Sale, however we are offering $149 off with code: YINVIP149
Experience a softer approach to a beautiful practice that will ground you, release tension, reduce stress and allow you to develop a deeper relationship with yourself.
For existing yoga teachers or those who want to deepen their practice and move forward towards becoming a certified Yin Yoga teacher.
Are you interested in gaining a deeper understanding of yourself and your body? Do you want to develop tools that nourish your body and mind? Do you want to feel confident as a teacher and offer a safe practice for your students?
Karin is a Master Teacher in Sadie’s styles CSV (Core Strength Vinyasa) Yoga and The Yoga Shred. She developed an approach to the more traditional Yin Yoga where focus lies on creating a safe practice with no risk for muscle and joint strain.
This training offers all the benefits of studying online without the loss of personal connection to your teacher. Study from the comfort of your own home on a flexible schedule that fits your life.
This training will give you tons of information that will prepare you to step into the teacher’s seat with confidence.
The course is 30 hours and contains videos, writing assignments, manuals and hand-outs plus a video library with all the poses, variations and modifications.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The 3 steps – how to safely guide your students in to every pose.
- Understand why pulling back sometimes means that you actually can go deeper and why it’s not safe to overstretch.
- 30+ Yin Yoga poses and variations and modifications
- How to professionally teach Yin Yoga classes with confidence
- How to create sequences based on a theme
- What is Yin Yoga?
- Why should we practice Yin Yoga?
- Benefits and effects of Yin Yoga
- Learn more about Fascia
- Practical Anatomy
- Pranayama Overview
- How to teach with confidence: tips on what makes a yoga class a unique experience that your students will love
- A new softer approach to Yin Yoga and how to actually go deeper through backing off
This training is Yoga Alliance approved and you can earn 30 CEC
If you already are a certified 200h yoga teacher, you will get fully certified after completing the training, passing the test and sending in a certificate confirming your previous training, along with a 200 word reflection on what you learned from this training and what you will bring with you into your continuing practice.
If you don’t have a previous 200h yoga teacher training you can still get certified by sending in a video for review. (Certification cost: $49)
Already purchased? Click here to go to My Courses
Here’s what you’ll get in this training:
- CEC Credits! This course counts for 30 h CECs through Yoga Alliance US/UK
- Lifetime access. Do the course in your own timing; there is no time limit to complete.
- Video-led information you can instantly start incorporating into your classes
- Printable manuals and handouts filled with information that you can study on your own time
- 10 Yin Yoga classes for you to experience and bring you deeper into your own practice plus bonus classes added continuously to the library and resources section
- Chakra overview
- Meridians overview
- The five elements overview
- 5 guided meditations for you to use and/or get inspired by when creating your own classes
- 5 prepared sequences classes to start you off
- A Pose Library (videos) of 30+ Yin Yoga poses in this style of Yin Yoga. Taught in real time through the 3 steps and a written manual how to guide your students through the 3 steps
Here’s what people are saying:
“I loved the clarity of guidance provided to help me to plan my own sequences yet still inspiring me to be creative and put my own mark on each class. For my students, I look forward to bringing them greater stillness and inner peace through the magic of yin yoga.” —Sonja
“This was a perfect enhancement to my trainings. Not only did I learn a lot, I feel more confident to teach this style. I’ve already started adding elements of this training into my gentle class. I also love the emphasis on being present and the reminder to soften.” —Jess
About the teacher:
Karin is a Swedish Master Teacher Trainer in Core Strength Vinyasa, Yoga Shred, and Yin Yoga. She brings you her signature fierce Shred workouts, mindful, energizing yoga flows and soothing restorative classes, as well as a focus on Strong Basics. Sometimes simple is stronger, and whether you are a beginner or beyond, Karin’s sessions will have you feeling grounded, heated, and transformed, inside and out.