A Revolutionary Yoga Teacher Training for any yoga style instructor. Learn the 4 foundations, cutting edge anatomy cueing and how to thrive as a teacher!
The Yoga Teacher Revolution Training is perfect for certified Yoga, Fitness or Movement Instructors of any style who want to learn and understand the anatomy of yoga flow and movement.
- This course gives you all the tools you’ll need to become a magnetic yoga teacher and instructor.
- Do this on-demand training in your own time in the comfort of your home.
- Apply these concepts and cues immediately into your classes as you learn.
If you have already taken an older teacher training with Sadie: This one replaces all of them, as the information here is entirely updated and enhanced.
The Yoga Teacher Revolution Training Curriculum:
The Four Foundations
An actually useful and instantly applicable blueprint that we call The Four Foundations. We travel through each of the Four Foundations to train you how to understand and teach in order through each area of the body in ways that effect the most results for your students. This knowledge distills a decade of anatomy, biomechanics and physics into a few simple concepts you can use to rock your students’ worlds.
What Is The True Core
Learn about the most important area of the “core”. 99% of yoga teachers don’t know about this, or don’t know how to cue this action properly. Hint: it’s got almost nothing to do with the abs(!)
The Myofascial Core Body Map
A (muscle-fascia) whole body core which is the only area built to decompress the joints and give you ultimate power and lightness in all your yoga asanas—but most people have never heard of it. Now you will—and it will give you an edge in your teaching.
Anatomy of Conscious Movement®
This is not just knowing the muscles and joints. We focus on an experiential, engaging breakdown of the human body as it relates to the practice of yoga. You will learn how to directly apply this essential information to your practice and your teaching. Understand the body, how it moves and learn how to adapt the practice to each individual.
The Clear Cueing Guide
We train you how to make easy shifts in your language and order of cues that will create large and positive transformations in your students in every class. You can use this order in any pose, and it will work—when you understand the WHY of cueing, you will become an expert at the HOW of putting it into every class.
Authenticity For Yoga Teachers
Sadie is one of the world’s most recognizable instructors, and has presented with Yoga Journal, Wanderlust, CanFitPro, BOLD, IDEA, and many more conferences around the world. She’s created a guide for how you, too, can discover what makes you unique, and why your students will flock back to you again and again.
In this course you will:
- New Functional Anatomy.
- Cueing For Strength & Safety.
- Authenticity & Uniqueness To Become More YOU In Class.
- Structured and creative sequencing. More ideas, and guidance on how to put more of YOU into your classes.
- Modification and Joint Safety Training to deal with students who need additional care.
- Learn how to cue the “Yoga of Physics”. How to access the The Ground Reaction Force through your deep core line.
- Marketing & Social Media Mastery Training —to help you let more people know where you are!
- Ethics Guidelines: Becoming The Teacher—instead of just another instructor.
Training Manuals for each section you can read.
Gain Access To:
- Ongoing Inspiration to become a magnetic teacher who teaches your best ever classes…EVERY time!
- Hours of mindfully instructed and creative yoga classes with Sadie and her master trainers to inspire and inform you.
- A Pose Library to show you exactly how to transitionally cue all the most common yoga poses.
- Sequencing Templet to teach Your Best Classes, Every Time
- Video Tutorial Guidance For Each Section—we also lead you through every section via video.
- Access to Sadie’s Facebook Group, where you can ask questions and get ongoing guidance from Sadie and her Master Trainers Karin, Alyson, Judy and Anya!
Credits & Certification
- 40 CEC Credits through Yoga Alliance.
- A Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga® -Inspired Certificate of Completion.
- After completing this training you can use this knowledge and call yourself Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga-Inspired if you like. To become fully certified we offer 200h and 300h teacher tracks. A hybrid of online and In – person trainings. See details below.
A Transition Revolution
This yoga teacher training does not take your favorite style away. It adds to it, enhancing who and what you already are.
It will reorient you from one of the biggest pitfalls most teachers fall into: they focus too much on getting students into the poses, and then begin the pose cues. In fact, anatomy tells us that 90% of your cues should be done in the transitions from the ground, leading you into the pose and from pose to the next pose. Instead of giving the instructions and cues once you already have them up in the final shape. This alone will revolutionize how you teach, and how your students feel in all their asanas.
One Of Many Reviews…
“I’ve taken tons, and I mean SO MANY yoga teacher trainings-from major teachers all over the world. I was always frustrated by the anatomy that seemed hard to actually cue, and the conflicting information I learned about this or that style. Which one is “right?” Well now I know—what’s “right” is beyond any one style, yet can include them all. This feels like secret knowledge that all the “cool yogis” know—and now I do, too!
And all those hours and thousands of dollars of training? I learned more from Sadie’s one online course than I did in all of them combined. Her ability to translate the complex concepts that most big teachers seem to know seems effortless—though I know it’s not—and it makes it easy for me to instantly become a more impactful, sought-after teacher in my community—which gets more competitive by the day.
My studio and personal classes have grown by leaps since I started adding this info to my style. I didn’t lose my way of teaching—I just made it shine.
I have never met Sadie—I did this at home—but if I do, she’s getting a huge hug from me!”
~Maria, Yoga studio owner and instructor. Author of the bestselling book Yoga Anatomy and renowned yoga, anatomy and movement expert.
How To Become A Certified 200h Or 300h Yoga Teacher With us.
- This training can be taken separately or as a part of a certification track offered by Sadie Nardini or any of her Master Yoga Teachers: Anya Hawkes Judy Heany, Karin Thyr Eriksson or Alyson Wish
- All teachers listed offer both 200h – 300h teacher training tracks and continuing education for teachers.
For more details visit:
Your Teachers On This Journey
Let’s rise together!