Rock Your Yoga Business
When: 22-25 sep 2022
Where: Santa Barbara, CA
Who Is This For?
- For independent yoga teachers and studio owners who want to do what it takes (and avoid what doesn’t work) to gain prosperity in 2022 doing what you love.
- Discover how to clarify your message, money goals, and marketing to ensure you aren’t wasting time and energy working in the wrong directions.
- Learn how to compete and financially thrive now, after the pandemic has hit our community hard.
- Get a financial map and personalized action steps to get you and your yoga business to abundance – this year!
- Rock your yoga business and Take your Yoga Teacher career to the next level with fresh professional photos, marketing support, and a social media mastery guide that’s specific to your style and goals.
- Experience the gorgeous community of Santa Barbara, California, with its natural beaches, historic missions, wine country, live music, and glorious food. You’ll enjoy a cultural immersion as well as a professional one!
Early Bird: $990 (until June 30)
Available Spots: 25
Join us in beautiful Santa Barbara in California for a fantastic long weekend Thursday – Sunday that will forever change your perspective on how to Rock Your Yoga Business!
Thursday Sep 22: FINDING YOUR AUTHENTIC VOICE
- 10 am- 5 pm Business of Yoga master sessions at The Factory – Sadie’s pro filming studio (and yes, there’s wine).
- Sessions include tools and techniques to clarify and dial down into your unique offerings, and brand your voice more powerfully.
- Lunch on bustling State Street (great for wandering and shopping too)!
- Sessions followed by a joyful gathering at the Red Piano – a fun piano bar/restaurant.
Friday Sep 23: MAGNETIZE YOUR TRIBE WITH YOUR MESSAGE
- 9 am – 5 pm Business of Yoga master sessions at The Factory.
- Sessions include how to move your message into marketing and outreach the value you add more consistently.
- Yoga and Meditation at the breathtaking Santa Barbara Hendry’s Beach.
- Lunch at The Boathouse – a stunning beachfront restaurant.
Saturday Sep 24: EMBODY YOUR ROCKSTAR BUSINESS
- 9.00am – 5.30 pm Business of Yoga master sessions at The Factory.
- Sessions include a personally designed business plan to ensure your most epic goals are met – creatively and financially!
- Pro photography session (You’ll get 1 pro headshot + 1 yoga pose to use in your marketing and website!)
- 8-9.30 Soiree at The Factory – Come, have a drink and enjoy an exclusive musical experience with the duo Thyra from Sweden. Karin and her husband Göran will treat us with their acoustic concert: Nashville Songs & Stories.
Sunday Sep 25: MOVING FORWARD
- 9.30am – 1 pm Business of Yoga master sessions at The Factory
- Sessions include a marketing and business round-up and final Q&A with all your instructors.
- Certification and Closing Ceremony
Sadie Nardini: Founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga® and the Yoga Shred®, Top-selling online course and studio creator.
James St Vincent: Pro Videographer/Photographer and co-owner of The Factory
Judy Heany: Yoga Entrepreneur and Studio Owner. Master Trainer in CSV Yoga and The Yoga Shred.
Karin Thyr Eriksson: Founder of CSV-Style Yin Yoga, Master Trainer in CSV Yoga and The Yoga Shred, Artist and Songwriter from Sweden.