Yoga Teacher Anatomy Training – Module 1: Fluid Foundations
Yoga Teacher Anatomy Training – FLUID FOUNDATIONS CSV YOGA® with Alyson Wish & Anya Hawkes, Sadie Nardini’s master trainers
Module 1: Fluid Foundations CSV YOGA® ANATOMY SERIES Live 2021!
Turbo-boost your anatomy knowledge with our next level Anatomy, Biomechanics and Movement Training!
This is the first out of 10 modules in the 40h Fluid Foundation. Take this individual module to gain incredible knowledge and continuing ed credits or take the whole training to certify as a CSV Yoga® Anatomy Trained Teacher!
Introductory Price: Sign up to check out this first module for just $10. Join us LIVE or get the recording. If you decide to take the whole course, we’ll honour the early-bird rate of $299 deducting $10 you’ve already paid!
Covered in this module:
- What is anatomy? Different Perspectives on the Body & Asana.
- The CSV Yoga® Perspective: Paving a new path in the 21st Century.
- Our journey into the Vinyasa Lineage.
- Fascia Foundations.
- CSV Wholistic Adaptation Principle.
- THE FUNDAMENTAL CUES: Biomechanics & Physics.
- Fluid Foundations Movement, Exploration & Meditation.
When: Saturday April 10, 2021 (10:00am-1:00pm EST/3.00-6.00pm GMT)
Where: Online, in the comfort of your own home.
Who: Yoga Teachers + Interested Students.
- Take this module to boost your anatomy knowledge
- Teachers receive YAUS Continuing Ed points or hours towards a 300hr teacher training with Alyson & Anya.
- Or take all 10 modules to gain a Full Certification in CSV Yoga® Anatomy.
21 in stock
Why Fluid Foundations? The health of our body is an ever-changing, dynamic homeostasis. To understand anatomy, we must first understand the constant state of flux as the body seeks balance, support and stability in all that we do. Anatomy is structure and fluidity at the same time.
What is it? Next-level Anatomy, Biomechanics and Movement Training! The anatomy modules in a lot of yoga teacher trainings can be limited, irrelevant and boring. (We remember many years ago learning lists of bones and muscles and not much more!)
There is way too much yoga being taught without a sound understanding of how the body is designed to move, breathe and support itself, leading to unnecessary injuries, stress and strain in bodies. Yoga anatomy instruction needs a lil’ revolution and we’re here to make that happen. We are passionate about longevity of practice! Dedicated to strengthening the body from the inside out in every way. Anatomy is exciting! The human body is mind-blowing!
Our intention in this course is to fill you with incredible, relevant, knowledge and confidence to support you, and all of your students, for many years to come. This training includes foundational anatomy, biomechanics, physics, physiology, subtle anatomy, movement explorations, and meditations that all yoga instructors must know to teach safe and effective classes.
- Integrate Core Strength Vinyasa (CSV) Yoga® methods, practices, and ‘core’ philosophies into your teaching. Learn new generation alignment cueing based on the 4 Fundamental Cues and refresh your teaching.
- Monthly sessions involve lectures, solo and group teaching practicums in real-time with lead trainers, quizzes, homework, and a global community to connect and grow with!
- Gain essential tools to deepen your anatomy knowledge, speak about anatomy in a way your students understand, spark your teacher’s voice, and so much more – no matter what style of yoga you practice or teach.
- This online LIVE training counts as in-person hours with Yoga Alliance US and Yoga Alliance Professionals UK.
- Receive a recording of the training as yours to keep forever and pdf notes for each session.
- Complete separate modules and receive 3 continued-ed credits and in-person hours with Yoga Alliance
- Take the whole course and certify as a CSV Yoga® Anatomy-Trained Yoga teacher!
Join the revolution!
- A 3-hour anatomy training with Alyson Wish & Anya Hawkes.
- The WHAT Module One: Fluid Foundations.
- The WHY Understanding the ever-changing landscape of the human body. Uncover some elusive facts and history about yoga. Revealing the 21st century yoga body in all its forms.
Your Teachers on this journey:
Alyson Wish offers 200hr/300hr YTTs, and is a Continuing Ed Provider through her registered Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga® School Canada with Yoga Alliance U.S. Transformation is at the heart of Alyson’s teaching and practice. She shares her experience as a movement and somatic educator, contemporary dancer, yoga and fitness guide, to bridge the gap between body-mind-soul. Alyson helps people heal, find their voice, and rise to meet their potential – on and off the mat. Master trainer for Sadie Nardini in CSV Yoga® and Yoga Shred®
Anya Hawkes is the founder of The Core Revolution Teacher Training School, UK offering 200/300hr YTTs, Further Training in Yoga Shred®, Prenatal Yoga, Aerial, YogaYin, Restorative & Meditation. She’s passionate about supporting yoga teachers to their next level in life and yoga, educating in anatomy and movement that is intertwined with consciousness, spirit and intention. Set yourself alight and don’t dim your wild fire for anyone or anything! Master trainer for Sadie Nardini in CSV Yoga® and Yoga Shred®
Training Schedule: Saturday April 10 (10:00am-1:00pm EST/3.00-6.00pm GMT)
- Welcome & Orientation
- Core Lectures, Theories & Philosophies with Lead Teachers
- Movement Practices
What you’ll need
- A free zoom account
- A device with a camera for zoom
- Basic yoga equipment
- A notebook & pen
- An open mind and heart
All sessions are recorded which gives you lifetime access to these teachings that you can incorporate into your group classes – forever.
Let’s celebrate the human body in all its glory!
Alyson & Anya