May 2 – Break The Rules! Evolve Your Practice And Teaching with Judy & Karin
BREAK THE RULES – Evolve Your Practice & Teaching
- Back foot at 45 degrees
- Knees, chin, chest as you lower
- Square your hips to the front of your mat
- Tuck your tailbone
- Squeeze your glutes
- Swan dive down to the floor
- Hold Mula Bandha the WHOLE class 😳
- to practice?
- to cue?
- to nourish & heal?
Limited to 25 participants. Get your spot now!
Teachers + Yoga/Fitness Enthusiasts:
When: Sunday May 2, 10am-1pm EST
Where: Online, in the comfort of your own home.
Who: Yoga/Fitness Teachers + Dedicated Students. Teachers receive Continuing Education Points YAUS
25 in stock
- Build strength without strain.
- Optimize your natural anatomy to ignite deep support from within.
- Gain benefits (stress release, flexibility, mobility, endurance, & more) more quickly.
- Energize & magnetize your students.
- Have question about your cuing?
- Wonder why you hurt when you leave your mat?
- Are unable to answer your students’ questions about why your tell them to do poses a certain way?
- Forward Folds
- 3h workshop with Karin & Judy
- Including Q&A section to answer any of your burning questions
- Recording of the workshop